We will replace bins that are reported as lost or stolen.
If your bin is missing it is important to first check with your neighbours, surrounding properties and streets to see if the bin can be found.
If you cannot find your bin, before it can be replaced you will need to complete a Statutory Declaration form.
Report a lost or stolen bin
- Download and complete Statutory Declaration Form (39.5 KB)
- Please include which bin has gone missing and your contact details on the form
- A Justice of the Peace must sign the form
- Then return the completed form by:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- in person to the Council Civic Centre or the Council Depot
- post to:
Waste Management Team
PO Box 1
Doncaster Victoria 3108
Once you have submitted your completed Statutory Declaration Form, a member of our Waste Management Team will contact you and arrange for a replacement bin to be delivered to your property within 2 business days.