Social Support programs assist people to link with other people of similar interests, to be active and to socialise. We have a number of regular and occasional programs aimed at improving quality of life and to keep you connected with your community. Groups are facilitated and encourage social interaction. We have Italian, Greek and Chinese speaking groups. We also have groups to support people with an Acquired Brain Injury or in the early stages of dementia. Transport assistance may be available to access some of our programs.

How to access services

How you access services will depend on your age.

People aged over 65 years (over 50 years for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people)

Before you can access services you will need to register for an assessment with My Aged Care by visiting or by calling 1800 200 422. 

After you are assessed, our Aged and Disability Support Services team can provide services. A subsidy may be provided by the Australian Government through the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP).

People aged under 65 years (under 50 years for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people)

Services may be available for a short period or on a regular basis according to your assessed needs. A subsidy may be provided by the Victorian Government through the Home and Community Care Program for Younger People (HACC PYP).

Please talk to our team about organising an assessment, by emailing or by calling 9840 9700.

How much does it cost?

Clients contribute towards the cost of government subsidised services. We will talk to you about any costs before we start providing services.