Residents, visitors and people who work in Manningham may be eligible to apply for a parking permit. The Parking Permit Policy-2019 (490.74 KB)helps us assess who is entitled to a parking permit and if a fee needs to be paid.
We provide the following parking permits:
Residential parking permits
Trader parking permits (Commercial)
Trader Parking Permits (Commercial) are issued to recognised traders association where the use of land is managed by Council or on behalf of an authorised Trader’s Association or Owners Corporation. You can apply online, or download the Trader parking permit application (246.52 KB)
Individual businesses can also apply for a Trader Parking Permit if the business:
- is within an activity zone and where there is no trader association
- does not have access to off street parking or
- is located in parking restricted areas monitored by the council.
Aquarena parking permits
Aquarena permits are issued upon advice from a medical practitioner to provide short term convenient access for visitors to Aquarena, during rehabilitation. These permits are an alternative for an individual who does not have access to a disability permit.
Tradesperson parking permits
Tradeperson permits are issued for building works within an existing residential development.
Carer parking permits
Carer permits are issued to an individual or an organisation that provides care service.
- Individual carer - apply online, or download Carer parking permit application (158.62 KB)
- Organisation carer - apply online, or download the Carer parking permit application (158.62 KB)
Lost or stolen parking permits
If you have lost or had your permit stolen, you can apply for a new one online.
Want to apply for a disability parking permit?
Visit disabled parking for more information.