Looking for information about Aquarena?
For booking or membership information, visit Active Manningham.
Aquarena Aquatic and Leisure Centre is one of the largest recreation and aquatic facilities in Victoria.
Located at 139-153 Williamsons Road, Templestowe Lower, the Centre is recognised for its:
- world class facilities
- diverse range of programs
- reputation for quality service.
Redeveloped in 2016, Aquarena offers:
- heated outdoor and indoor pools plus a new warm water pool
- cutting edge group exercise classes
- fully equipped and spacious health club
- excellent child care facilities
- popular aquatic education program
- easy pedestrian access via a sky bridge.
The Centre is situated on more than 3.5 hectares of landscaped gardens, with an indoor / outdoor cafe overlooking the outdoor pool area.
Aquarena facilities and programs focus on the following areas:
- Health club – including state of the art equipment, experienced guidance and support
- Wellness centre inclusive of a multi-purpose room
- Group exercise
- Indoor 25 metre heated pool
- Warm water pool to assist with rehabilitation
- Outdoor heated 50 metre pool
- Swim club clubrooms, program room and outdoor change area
- Learner and toddler pool
- Outdoor water splash and play area
- Spas and steam room
- Giant waterslides
The centre is owned by Manningham Council and is managed by Aligned Leisure.